If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great alfresco end-of-summer salad. We are having it tonight for dinner alongside a simply grilled sirloin. —MZG
- Ripe tomatoes
- White onion
- Olive oil
- White (distilled) vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- Cut tomatoes into bite-sized chunks.
- Finely dice white onion.
- Chop a handful of dill.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, and dill to taste in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and white vinegar to taste.
- Add pinch of sugar to round out the white vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.