If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Maintaining basic stables in ones hOMe is the elemental theme and concept for Recipe$ 4 $urvival. When the hurricane was approaching I treated myself to fabulous sugar plum grape tomatoes and Aborio rice. I had the onion - SMILE. I don't know, the dish screamed cOMfort food to me and what more did I need during the hurricane. —FoodD
- 2 handfuls grape tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cup Aborio rice
- 4 ounces white wine
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- Begin by sweating halved grape tomatoes and medium diced onion in a little olive oil and Salt of D Earth.
- Add the Aborio rice and coat well with the sweated tomatoes and onions
- Add the half cup of wine stir until absorbed
- Continue adding broth, a cup or so at a time until it's well absorbed. Rice should be creamy and al dente and done in 22 minutes.