If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super easy and fast appetizer to prepare, yet incredibly delicious. Proof that delicious does not have to be fancy and labour intensive. Your guests will be begging for more! —Coco
- 30 pieces melba toast (mini-rounds)
- 30 pieces sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 6-8 tablespoons cream cheese (softened)
- Drain the sun-dried tomatoes on a paper-towel until most of the oil is absorbed. If necessary, cut the tomato pieces in half so they cover the melba toast, but do not overlap it.
- Spread a small but sufficient amount of softened cream cheese on each melba round, so that it is well covered.
- Place a piece of sun-dried tomato on top. That's it!