If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super simple but delicious side dish. Not only does it pair well with most meat dishes, it also makes a tasty snack. It is a take off of an Ina Garten recipe, only easier and quicker! —Hayley K
- 20 Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Cracked pepper
- 1 handful Parmesan cheese
- Cut off the ends of the brussels sprouts. Remove any unappealing leaves. Cut brussels sprouts in half. For larger sprouts cut them in quarters.
- Put in a bowl and thoroughly coat with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put sprouts in frying pan over high heat. Cook until crispy.
- Remove from frying pan and toss in coarsely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!