If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad was born from a snowy tromp to the market and a craving for Meyer lemons. I didn't have anything in particular in mind as I filled my basket, other than crisp textures and bright flavors. A refreshing, citrusy salad was the end result - deeply satisfying! —BlueKaleRoad
- 20 ounces grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 large English cucumber, diced
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 3 Meyer lemons
- 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, radishes and mint in a large serving bowl.
- Zest one lemon and one lime and put zest into a glass jar for mixing. Juice one lemon and half a lime and add the juice to the jar. With a mortar and pestle, crush the garlic clove with the salt until smooth. Add the garlic mixture and olive oil to the jar. Cover and shake until well combined.
- Slice the peel and pith off of the two remaining Meyer lemons. Cut the lemons into segments and remove seeds. Add to the veggie mix in the serving bowl.
- When ready to serve, toss the dressing with the salad and taste for salt.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe