Author Notes: Looking to put a fresh twist on the same boring old salad? I made this lovely arugula salad the other night for dinner. Pairing the crisp greens with sweet apples and salty prosciutto was a winning combination! This salad is great for company - easy to make - but with a beautiful presentation sure to impress! —The Domestic Diva
Serves: 2 people
cups rocket arugula
apple, cut into thin slices
thins slices of prosciutto
tablespoon good balsamic vinegar
tablespoons good extra virgin olive oil
salt & pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, add the balsamic vinegar and slowly wisk in the olive oil. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Lay the strips of prosciutto flat along the bottom of a plate or wide-bottomed bowl. Place apples slices on top in an even layer.
- Add the arugula to the mixing bowl and toss to coat in the dressing.
- Place the arugula on top of the apples and prosciutto. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Autumn Salad