If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My favourite snacking theme. Snack is just the type of food I can not live without. I snack with fruit, salad or I make something easy for myself and my family almost every day and usually I don't write down the "recipe" .But these are just great breakfast in the pocket (well, not literately:)) And I really enjoy the combination of figs, tahini and raw cocoa. All natural, no additional sweeteners, but they are sweet enough. —Olgalina
- 2 cups oatmeal/blended rolled oats
- 6 dry figs
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1-2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons runny honey/molasses
- 2-3 tablespoons milk.almond milk
- cocoa for coating
- Grind oat flakes, add chopped figs, pulse several times and add rest of the ingredients, at the end pour some milk if the mixture is too stiff
- Shape with the help of ice cream spoon the oat mixture into (18) balls. Cover them in cocoa powder. They can be kept several days in the fridge.