If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe really just came from a craving for a different sort of french fry. From there I went with the spice flavours that I love. The garlic and lime dipping sauce just seemed the perfect match for the sweet spiciness of the fries. —sweetwatercooks
Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- fresh grated ginger
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes as you would french fries.
- Place sweet potato in bowl.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Add in spices (I leave amounts up to you but between 1/2 to 1 teaspoons of each spice depending on what you like).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange fries on baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees or until tender.
Garlic Lime Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Mix together and serve with fries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Sweet Potato Recipe