If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was one of those true moments of inspiration. We had been making guac all summer and though good, wanted to jazz it up. One thing lead to another and heaven was found. —Keek
- 5 Avocados
- 2 tablespoons Chipoltle in Adobo sauce
- .5 pounds Bacon
- .5 cups Salsa (not jarred, PLEASE!)
- Peel and dice the Avocados
- Fry Bacon until crispy
- Mix all ingredients. I prefer to smash my avocados so I get a creamy texture, but with some chunks of avocado left.
- Enjoy with that homemade salsa and if you are feeling up to it, fry your own chips.