If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and simply delicious dinner —epellis
- 1 pound Linguine
- 1 pound Cherry Tomatoes or small Roma Tomatoes
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced or pressed)
- 1 can Tuna in Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Italian Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- Olive Oil
- Pepper to taste
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large glass baking dish, drizzle olive oil over the tomatoes, then sprinkle with salt and place in oven. roast tomatoes for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to keep from burning. When tomatoes have burst and begun to caramelize take out of oven.
- In a large pot boil salted water for pasta, cook linguine until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In saucepan heat about 1 tbsp olive oil. Add garlic and spices to oil and just heat about a minute, careful not to burn. Add tomatoes and can of tuna with oil it's packed in, heat until warmed thoroughly, then add parsley and pasta, mix until all the noodles are coated with sauce. Enjoy!