If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4 servings
- 8 oz pasta
- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- a few splashes of white wine
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 20 size 31-40 per pound
- TT sea salt & fresh cracked peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 whole sprigs fresh minced tarragon
- 2/3 cup artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Throw garlic in your pan & toast until garlic is lightly browned, about 3 minutes on medium heat. Next Stir in artichoke and Minced tarragon. Add cream & shrimp cook for 5 minutes. Pour a few splashes of white wine & add Parmesan cheese, stir untill melted smoth consistancy. Bring to a simmer & serve over pasta