If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pizza with gooey robiola cheese, sweet pears and fig jam topped with fresh arugula —Adriana Gallo
Makes one pizza
- 1 bartlett pear, sliced
- 11 ounces robiola cheese, cubed
- 3 or 4 tablespoons fig jam
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- several handfuls arugula
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Dust surface with flour and roll out the pizza dough until about a quarter inch thick. Then brush olive oil on a baking sheet before transferring the rolled out dough to it. Then brush the dough with oil as well.
- In one swift motion lay the dough on the grill and let it cook until the bottom is crusty and browned. Then flip and place the cheese, fig spread, and pear on top. Continue cooking until the bottom is browned and the cheese melted.
- Toss the arugula with olive oil and vinegar. Scatter on top and serve!