If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love quick, scrumptious dinners. This comes together in about 20 minutes. I served it with baguette slices, toasted with Parmesan cheese. Simple & perfect. —we eat. happy.
- 1 spanish onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, grated
- a good glug of olive oil
- 1 14 oz can of your favorite white beans (I used navy beans)
- 1 28 oz can of whole, peeled tomatoes
- 2 handfuls organic spinach, washed & roughly chopped
- handfuls fresh basil, thinly sliced
- sea salt & cracked pepper
- Pour oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add onions & garlic cooking until softened; stirring often. Season.
- Add beans & cook 2 or 3 minutes, then add tomatoes & the juices. When the juices start to bubble, turn down the heat to medium-low & cook for about 15 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach & cook for another 2 minutes, until the leaves are wilted. Add basil, season to taste & serve.