Author Notes: HEALTHY: low in fat, cholesterol and carbohydrates. —Vouvray
cup garbanzo beans (or chickpeas)
cup cannellini beans
tablespoons Olive oil
bunch fresh cilantro
teaspoons ground black pepper
- Drain and rinse the beans into a large seal-able plastic food container.
- Add zest of the lemon and lime as well as the juice of the lemon and lime.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of Sriracha.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Chop the cilantro and add.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Close the food container and toss the ingredients to ensure well-coated.
- Make a bed of arugula in two large salad bowls.
- Mix 1 tablespoon Sriracha and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a separate bowl. Drizzle over bed of arugula.
- Spoon the bean mixture on top of the arugula.