If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It is Fall here in New Zealand so I don't have fresh allium, but I have chives. This sauce is my invention and I make it often, as it is very easy and quick (I can get the chives from my garden and being Italian I always have pasta in the pantry), and I love the color! —Alessandra Zecchini
- 1 handful chives
- 100 g feta
- 1 handful roasted cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 500g Pasta (fusilli)
- Salt for the pasta
- Blend the chives with the feta, cashew nuts and two tbsp of water. Fold in the olive oil.
- Cook the pasta al dente in plenty of boiling salted water. Drain the pasta but hold on to the water.
- Use a little water from the pasta to thin down the chives sauce, then fold in with the pasta. Serve immediately