If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is not my recipe, but my husband's; it converts non-believers into believers. He published it on his blog here: http://dantebriones.com...
It was inspired by Octavio Becerra's recipe on Food & Wine, here: http://www.foodandwine... —trbriones
pounds brussels sprouts
ounces pine nuts
ounces butter, melted
ounces parmesan cheese, finely grated
tablespoon lemon juice
tablespoons white truffle oil
black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400° F / 200° C
- In a large bowl, toss the sprouts with the pine nuts, melted butter, several pinches of sea salt, and several twists of black pepper to coat evenly.
- Spread the sprouts evenly on a large cookie sheet (or two) and put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove sprouts from oven, toss with a metal spatula, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese and return to oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove sprouts from oven and place in a large bowl.
- Toss with lemon juice and truffle oil.
- Try not to eat too many before they get to the table.