If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Flour Tortillas slathered with Red Pepper Hummus, filled with Lettuce, Onions, Tomatoes, Chick Peas and Some Feta Cheese. I used store bought tortillas and store bought Hummus and made it for a quick lunch for friends who were coming over with a short notice. I, in fact, made it a DIY wrap with my friends picking and choosing the ingredients that they liked. —Shri
- 1 packet Flour Tortilla Wraps
- 1 packet Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Fresh Lettuce, chopped
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can of Chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Ranch (Optional)
- 2 Onions, finely clied into half moons
- Place a tortilla on a plate or on a clean working surface Spread a tablespoon of Hummus on the tortilla in the center
- Add a handful of lettuce, 2-3 onion rings/slices, a spoonful of tomatoes, chickpeas and feta cheese. The filling should be in the center and the edges should be clear
- Squeeze Mayo and Ranch, if using Follow the instructions on the packet to make a wrap:(Most of the packet come on how to wrap the wrap)
- Fold the sides about 3 inches towards the middle. Then start rolling the bottom edge (edge on your side) toward the top edge such that it is tight and snugly.
- Cut the wrap diagonally into halves.