If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dinner comes together in about half an hour – perfect for a fulfilling and rather healthy weekday comfort food dish. I served this risotto with meatballs made from leftover chicken dumpling filling.
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 cup leftover pea dumpling filling
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 bulb fennel, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme, chopped
- Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add the fennel and cook until starting to brown around the edges.
- Add the rice, stir well and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook until mostly absorbed.
- Add the stock, half a cup at a time, until the rice stops absorbing liquid. Stir frequently. This should take 20-25 minutes.
- When the rice is finished, stir in the pea purée and thyme.
- Pea Dumpling Filling: http://gastography.com/2012/05/25/party-dumplings-3-ways/