If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe was researched and developed in accordance to Chubby Spud business model. A mobile kichen streetfood in infancy. Flavors profile is almost infinite eg: bacon&cheddar, chorizo&ancho cream, roasted veggie..etc. —Chubby Spud
- 5 pounds potato; peeled
- 4 teaspoons blk.pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- .25 cups milk
- 4 cups breading
- 2 cups wash
filling and breading
- 2.5 pounds chorizo; out of casing
- 1 bunch cilantro; chopped
- 1 shallot; diced
- 1 galic; diced
- 1 carrot; diced
- 1 celery; diced
- 1 cup don't forget the cheese
- 2 pints sour cream
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 4 tablespoons ancho paste
- boil potatoes 20 min.(till you can break), toss w/ seasoning and milk; i say toss, we're not makin mashed. cool to workable.
- brown meat, add seasonings; saute lightly set aside when cool mix in cheese.
- With measuring tablespoon as form, press out ten; taking two, indent using thumb(2football halves) use 2tsp filling and form(football) (~)
- Breading: as breading goes: a wash and some crunch. Here we used egg and crushed matzo coconut/soy work well w/rice flour
- refrigerate till firm or freeze fry @375 (5-7min) until golden
- Dipping sauce: combine cream, mix, and paste; fold well