If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our family LOVES avocados. We are always trying to prepare them in new ways. —ipus
- 2 Avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 or more to taste sprigs cilantro rough chop
- 1/4 small Spanish onion finely diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 or to taste teaspoons sea salt
- 1 small ripe tomato, seeded
- 1 or 2 to taste jalapeno, seeded, finely diced
- slice garlic in half length wise and rub all over the bowl then discard clove
- sprinkle a little bit of salt onto the garlic in the bowl
- scoop out avocados into bowl, add olive oil, remaining salt, and smash with a fork until desired consistency
- fold in onions, tomato and cilantro until nicely mixed