If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Growing up, lettuce was rarealy present in my meals. It amazes me how many Americans think of salads as a bowl of lettuce with a few slices of cucumber and some shredded carrots.
Forget that! This salad is bright in colors, textures and flavors and is great as a side dish or can be a full meal because of the hard boiled eggs. Go and make it soon and rethink your definition of a salad. —Olga of Mango & Tomato
- 2 endives, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 radishes, chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 10 pickled beans, chopped
- 2 hardboiled eggs, quartered
- Combine all ingredients, but eggs.
- Spoon your salad into a bowl and top with the eggs.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad