If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This gorgeous goddess salad was inspired by a beautiful group of green veggies sitting in my fridge. I thought to myself, now how can I make these flavors come together for a sexy and light lunchtime salad? Lightly steamed cancer-fighting greens are placed atop of a bed of spicy arugula greens, sprinkled with colorful antioxidants, along with protein and nutrient-rich almonds. —HealthyTummy
- 1 cup Fresh organic arugula greens
- 1/2 cup Lightly steamed organic broccoli
- 1/2 cup Lightly steamed and halved Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup Halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful Raw almonds
- On your bed of arugula, gently place steamed broccoli pieces (I like to steam under 5-6min) and halved Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle in your raw almonds and top with halved cherry tomatoes. Now it's time to dress your salad!
- No one likes a naked salad, even if you're trying to save on calories. Instead, opt for a homemade dressing using fresh ingredients. Goddess Dressing: whisk together 1 tbsp of olive oil with the juice from 1/2 a lemon until creamy. Add a dash of sea salt.