If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy to make and can be baked in the oven or on the grill. —GirlCook
- 1/2 loaf ciabatta or good Italian bread
- 1 Can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup grated romano or parm cheese
- 4-6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper
- Chop the artichokes and garlic coarsely, put in a bowl and add cheese, olive oil and red pepper to make a paste.
- Cut the bread in half lengthwise and spread the mixture and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees or put in toast r oven for same amount of time, watching top so it doesn't burn. You can also put on foil and put on the grill with closed cover for 5 minutes until browned.