If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There are million zucchini pancake recipes, but this is the one my mom made. Almost every week when I came back from school there was a plate full of warm little pancakes waiting for me. Today I make them for my daughter and her little buddies, and they love it. Often I substitute zucchini with a different vegetable – carrot, broccoli, peas – they clean up their plates not knowing that they have been tricked into eating a healthy meal! —QueenSashy
Makes 16 pancakes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil, or any other frying oil
- Grate the zucchini into a bowl using the large grating side of a box grater. Let the zucchini sit for two to three minutes, then squeeze out excess water.
- Stir in the flour and add the egg. Mix well with a fork. Season with salt.
- Heat the oil in a heavy duty saute pan or skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot but not smoking, lower the heat to medium-low and drop heaping teaspoon of zucchini batter into the pan. Cook the pancakes about one and half minutes on each side, until browned.
- Place the pancakes on a plate lined with a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Serve warm.