If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My standard rice mess casserole, this time with Indian sauce. —calico_cat
- 1 Rice Mix Box (Lundberg or other)
- 1 pound Frozen Brussel Sprouts
- 8 ounces Frozen Peas
- 16 ounces Jar Indian Cooking Sauce (Trader Joe's Masala)
- 16 ounces Fake Meat
- 1 Red Onion
- Dump rice mix, water, and oil in rice cooker
- Cube onion
- Dump in the rest of the ingredients and turn on the rice cooker