If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Socca is a chickpea flour flatbread. Only a few ingredients, naturally Gluten free and so delicious! —chai monkey
Makes 1 individual socca pizza
- 1/3 cup Garbanzo bean flour
- 3/4 cup luke warm water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- large pinches cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- ground black pepper
- sprigs fresh rosemary
- desired amount of goat cheese
- 4 baby bella mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons white onion
- handfuls baby spinach
- Pre-heat oven to 420 degrees, allow a cast iron skillet or pizza pan, to heat in the oven. While oven is pre-heating, combine flour, water, the olive oil, spices, salt/pepper in a bowl, whisk very well. If able let sit for an hour in the fridge. sauté sliced baby bella mushrooms, thinly sliced white onion in a pan with a bit of oil.
- Once oven reaches heat, take out Skillet or Pan, Add a bit more Olive oil to pan, allow to heat, and pour batter.
- cook in oven for 10-15 minutes. or until slightly brown. take out of oven, spread goat cheese and add vegetables, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and wilted spinach.