Author Notes: A lovely blend of grapes, figs, and apples. —Holly Zajac
cups black seedless grapes
cup Braeburn apple with peel
In This Recipe
- Thoroughly was all fruit and allow to drain dry.
- Cut apples and figs into equal sized pieces.
- Add grapes, figs, and apples to pot on medium heat. Cook on medium for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Make sure apples are very soft before moving to next step.
- If the mixture is too chunky, put in blender for a couple of seconds. This will make it smoother but still have a thick consistency.
- Add sugar to fruit mixture and simmer for an addition 45 minutes.
- Pour jan into a 12oz sterilized jar. Or eat warm on toast!