If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A lovely blend of grapes, figs, and apples. —Holly Zajac
- 2 cups black seedless grapes
- 1 cup Braeburn apple with peel
- 1.5 cups figs
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Thoroughly was all fruit and allow to drain dry.
- Cut apples and figs into equal sized pieces.
- Add grapes, figs, and apples to pot on medium heat. Cook on medium for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Make sure apples are very soft before moving to next step.
- If the mixture is too chunky, put in blender for a couple of seconds. This will make it smoother but still have a thick consistency.
- Add sugar to fruit mixture and simmer for an addition 45 minutes.
- Pour jan into a 12oz sterilized jar. Or eat warm on toast!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes