If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blogging goddess and most generous person in the world, Dorothy Reinhold of Shockinglydelicous.com posted a picture (that I'm sure will appear on her blog in the next nano second) of a delectable looking grape flatbread. So my inspiration for this recipe is from that picture. —Judy at My Well Seasoned Life
Makes: one 8" x 14" flat bread
Package of Trader Joe's pizza dough
ounces Goat cheese
Fist sized bunches of grapes of different colors sliced in half
cloves garlic peeled and sliced
tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cut pizza dough in half on floured surface. Wrap and store remainder for another flatbread.
- Place dough on floured surface and stretch until it is a rectangle of approximately 8"x14". the middle will be thin.
- Place teaspoons sized dollops of goat cheese on the dough. Place grape halves on the dough. Sprinkle sliced garlic on dough.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Just a quick zigzag.
- Bake in a preheated 500 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with sea salt and cut into serving slices.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grapes