If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 small Hokkaido squash
- 1 small Delicata squash
- 1 small Acorn squash
- 1 small cauliflower
- 200 milliliters cream of coconut
- 0.5 teaspoons celery salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 0.5 teaspoons chili flakes (to taste)
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon coriander (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon hemp oil
- water as needed
- - wash squash, split in half and place on baking sheet, face down - roast at 375F for ~ 45min or until the skin becomes soft
- - wash, cut and steam cauliflower
- - allow squash to cool, scrape out flesh and add to cauliflower; also add the skin of tthe Hokkaido squash - add cream of coconut and blend; add water as needed
- - bring soup to a low boil and add salt, pepper and spices to taste - add oil before serving