If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A moist cake without egg and very delicious —Imane
Serves 12 to 14
- 3 cups Fine semoulina
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Curcuma powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 cup Vegetable oil (Neutral Oil)
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 handful pine nuts or half almonds without skin
- 1 pinch Salt
- Tahini to grease the pan ( Can be replaced by Oil)
- Grease two 9" Baking pan with the Tahini Sesame Cream or Oil
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a large bowl with the pinch of Salt.
- Add Oil and Milk and mix all the ingredient till homogenous batter
- Pour the Batter in the prepared pan
- Decorate the cake with the pinenuts or Almonds
- Bake it at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Wait for the cake to cool down and cut into small lozenges. Enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee. Ideal as a snack or light dessert. Bon Appetit
More Great Recipes: Cakes