If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups dry couscous
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice and zest of one lime
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried apricot
- 2 tablespoons yellow raisins
- 1 tablespoon currants
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup pistachios, toasted and roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Stir in olive oil, couscous, apricots, raisins, and currants.
- Remove from heat, cover, and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork, and stir in additional ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
More Great Recipes: