If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Healthy one dish meal. —Vouvray
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 apples, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 12 ounces tomato paste
- 2 cups fresh tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh sage, chopped (optional for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Knead together ground turkey, apples, celery, carrots, dried cranberries, tomato paste, sage, pepper and salt.
- Coat two 9" x 5" x 3" bread pans with olive oil.
- Split meat mixture between the two bread pans.
- Bake at 400F for 60 minutes.
- Slice turkey loaf and top with fresh tomato sauce.
- Garnish with fresh chopped sage if desired.