If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is really easy and healthy (full of omega 3 and healthy fats) as well as being surprisingly cheap considering it's salmon..well it fits in with my student budget anyway! This is to serve one but as usual the quantities can be adjusted as desired. —Heather Adamson
- 1 Frozen salmon fillet
- 200g Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 Small red pepper sliced
- 3 Button mushrooms quartered
- 1 Small onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon Rapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons Low salt soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Rice vinegar
- Remove salmon from all packaging and lay out on a piece of tinfoil. Cook under a preheated grill (medium heat) for 20 minutes, turning halfway through until cooked and crispy on top.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok. Add onion, mushrooms and pepper and stir-fry over a medium to high heat for 3-4 minutes before adding the frozen veg. Fry for a further 5 minutes then add the soy sauce and rice vinegar. Mix through for 30 seconds and serve. Place the salmon on top and drizzle over the juices from the fish. Lovely served with sweet chilli sauce!