If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious with seasonal crudités, salmon filets, as a simple dressing for mixed greens, or spread on toast with some freshly grated parmesan reggiano. —winona_plum
Makes approx. 2 cups of dip
- 1/2 pound frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 of 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- splashes lemon juice, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil, or whenever dip comes together
- Throw onion and garlic into food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add mint, peas, some salt and pepper, and blend until smooth.
- With the processor running, slowly drizzle olive oil in a steady stream into the dip until it's reached your desired consistency.
- Stir in lemon juice JUST before serving, as it will eventually turn the mint leaves brown.