If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Let's eat! Make sure keep yourself warm. Japanese Hot Pot. —Miho Yagi
- 3 cups Chicken stock soup
- 3 cups soy milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely chopped
- pork belly thinly sliced or chicken thigh
- 1 white leek
- 1/2 Bok Choy(chinese cabbage)
- tofu 400g
- Udon or noodles
- 1 Cut pork into 3-inch pieces, cut white leek diagonally, cut Bok Choy trim, cut tofu dice, cut ginger finely chop.
- 2 Mix together Chicken stock soup, soy milk, salt, sugar, ginger finely chopped. And heat medium flame. Once soup are boiling, add vegetables, simmer. Boil noodles.
- 3 Once taste.
- 4 Once broth has reached a boil, fill each bowl with noodles, some sliced green leek or white leek and some of the meat or chicken wrapped in the center.
- You can eat many vegetables. Its warm vegetables.