Author Notes: Let's eat! Make sure keep yourself warm. Japanese Hot Pot. —Miho Yagi
- 3 cups Chicken stock soup
- 3 cups soy milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons ginger, finely chopped
- pork belly thinly sliced or chicken thigh
- 1 white leek
- 1/2 Bok Choy(chinese cabbage)
- tofu 400g
- Udon or noodles
- 1 Cut pork into 3-inch pieces, cut white leek diagonally, cut Bok Choy trim, cut tofu dice, cut ginger finely chop.
- 2 Mix together Chicken stock soup, soy milk, salt, sugar, ginger finely chopped. And heat medium flame. Once soup are boiling, add vegetables, simmer. Boil noodles.
- 3 Once taste.
- 4 Once broth has reached a boil, fill each bowl with noodles, some sliced green leek or white leek and some of the meat or chicken wrapped in the center.
- You can eat many vegetables. Its warm vegetables.