If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love spinach, even as a child. I am not a fan of quiche or pies with loads of cream and cheese so I always reduce the amount of cream or substitute with ricotte or yoghurt. The chorizo adds a bit of spice. You can use your favorite pie crust. I usually use a graham cracker crust or whole wheat shortcrust pastry —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes: 1 pie
favorite pie crust
frozen spinach, chopped
Salt and pepper
- Roll out the dough and place it in a pie pan
- Defrost the spinach in a saucepan on low heat. Remove from heat and let cool
- In a bowl, whisk together together spinach and ricotta. Add the eggs and whisk well.
- Preheat the oven on 350F
- Cut the chorizo into rather thick slices and place at the bottom of the dough
- Pour the spinach filling on top and cook for 30 minutes