- Makes 1
salt and peper
slices of prosciutto
Butternut or Red Kuri squash
instant dry yeast
In This Recipe
- For the dough: Mix then instant dry yeast with the water and let stand. Combine flour and salt then. Add the olive oil and water-yeast mixture. Work for about 10 minutes, until the dough is soft. To make it rise in place dry bowl, covered the bowl with a clean cloth and leave it a warm room for an hour. Once the dough has lifted, spread very thinly. Place on baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 500F or the highest temperature possible. Place a pizza stone in a cold oven. Otherwise you can line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a baking tray on the bottom level. The goal is to get it preheated.
- Filling: In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yoghurt, cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg Cut the squash into thin slices and remove the peel. Do the same with the onion.
- Spread the yogurt mixture on the dough. Leave a small border around the edge Scatter the onions on top, then the squash. Season with salt and pepper
- Slide the rolled-out pastry dough onto the preheated pizza stone/baking tray. Place the baking tray at bottom level. If you're using a baking tray, remove the parchment paper after 3-4 minutes of backing otherwise it will burn.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the bottom is crisp. Set on grill for a couple of minutes .
- Remove from the oven and top with arugula leaves and some olive oil Serve immediately