Author Notes: My own take on "pizza" —MarieGlobetrotter
pizza dough (preferably wholewheat)
cooked beetroots (depending on the size)
tablespoons Baba Ghanoush
splash olive oil
handful Arugula leaves
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven on 350-400 F
- Roll out the pizza dough. Thin and crispy is the way I like it. Prick with a fork Bake the dough for about 20 minutes
- In the meantime, combine Baba ghanoush and hummus in a bowl
- Take the pizza dough out of the oven. Spread the hummus-Baba Ghanoush mixture on the pizza dough and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Make sure the dough is baked.
- In the meantime, slice your beetroots
- Once the dough is cooked simply place the slices of beetroot and the arugula on top. Season with pepper and splash with some olive oil.