If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My own take on "pizza" —MarieGlobetrotter
- 1 pizza dough (preferably wholewheat)
- 4-6 cooked beetroots (depending on the size)
- 4 tablespoons Baba Ghanoush
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 splash olive oil
- 1 handful Arugula leaves
- Preheat oven on 350-400 F
- Roll out the pizza dough. Thin and crispy is the way I like it. Prick with a fork Bake the dough for about 20 minutes
- In the meantime, combine Baba ghanoush and hummus in a bowl
- Take the pizza dough out of the oven. Spread the hummus-Baba Ghanoush mixture on the pizza dough and bake for another 5-10 minutes. Make sure the dough is baked.
- In the meantime, slice your beetroots
- Once the dough is cooked simply place the slices of beetroot and the arugula on top. Season with pepper and splash with some olive oil.