If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 c. coconut milk*, whisked to combine,or cold milk
- 2 teaspoons high quality green tea powder (matcha)
- 3tablespoons maple syrup, cold
- 6 ice cubes (approximately 2 1/2" x 1 1/2")
- Into a blender place coconut milk and green tea powder. Buzz to combine thoroughly. Check to make sure there are no tea lumps. Add maple syrup and buzz. Then add ice cubes and pulse til creamy. Serve immediately.
- *The Thai coconut milk, Chaukoh, is excellent.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Daytime Drinks
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes: