If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this is typical chinese fried rice served on not only CNY but anytime you want a Chinese fix —KaleChippies78
- 1 egg
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 organic frozen veggies
- 5 cups brown rice cooked
- 2 pinches sesame seeds
- 1 bunch lettuce, iceberg
- 2 teaspoons Maggi seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons low sodium tamari soy sauce
- Chop the chicken breast into strips.
- Marinade the chicken breast in cornstarch and soy sauce and the Maggi seasoning
- Beat the egg and cut up the lettuce into strips
- Cook the chicken until done on med-high heat. Set aside.
- and add the soy sauce and maggi seasoning.
- When it's done. Add seasame seeds for garnish. Gung Hei Fat Choi!