If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 1/2 cups pine nuts
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/4 cup dried, unsweetened coconut
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 cups cashews
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup agave nectar
- + Let's start with the filling. Melt the coconut oil until smooth in a saucepan.
- + Transfer the coconut oil to a blender, where you should then add in the cashews and agave nectar. Spin until smooth, like the consistency of traditional cheesecake.
- + Next: the crust. In a food processor, put the pine nuts, dates, dried coconut and sea salt. Blend until finely chopped.
- + Almost there. Let's put it together now. Hand-press the crust into a large pan, or separate cupcake shells. Layer that with the "cheesecake" mixture.0
- + Place the mini cheesecakes into the freezer to compose themselves. Once hard, dig in!