cups pine nuts
cup dried, unsweetened coconut
pinch sea salt
cup coconut oil
cup agave nectar
In This Recipe
- + Let's start with the filling. Melt the coconut oil until smooth in a saucepan.
- + Transfer the coconut oil to a blender, where you should then add in the cashews and agave nectar. Spin until smooth, like the consistency of traditional cheesecake.
- + Next: the crust. In a food processor, put the pine nuts, dates, dried coconut and sea salt. Blend until finely chopped.
- + Almost there. Let's put it together now. Hand-press the crust into a large pan, or separate cupcake shells. Layer that with the "cheesecake" mixture.0
- + Place the mini cheesecakes into the freezer to compose themselves. Once hard, dig in!