If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As the interior look of rolled sushi is a work of art, so is the sliced interior of rolled meat no matter what the meat is stuffed with. Watch how a mere steak turned into an extravaganza of world cuisine. You can impress your lover with this romantic dish as the color, flavours and look are seductively scrumptious. —eatwithnamie
lamb, spinach, mushrooms, garlic, balsamic vinegar, grain mustard
- 4 lamb meat, flattened
- 1 bunch spinach, blanched and drained
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon balamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
cauliflower, peanuts, garlic, turmeric, chili, coconut milk
- 1/2 bunch of cauliflower, only florets
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons turmeric or curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon tamarind paste or rosehip paste or pomegrante sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- a squeeze of lemon or lime
- salt and pepper
- In a food processor, blend all the ingredients for stuffing except olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and rub the surface with olive oil, and put the stuffing on top, and roll it up. Repeat with the rest of meat.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 190?C for 30 mins until the meat is browned. Let it rest in the oven while making the cauliflower satay.
- Fry the peanuts in a pan with a little oil and add spring onions and cauliflower.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pour in water and bring to boil, and then simmer for 5 mins until thickened.
- Season it with salt and serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Slice the lamb roll and arrange on the bed of cauliflower satay.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast