If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Everybody loves this healthy soup; and it's so easy to fix, you can have it done in a jiffy. I first started making this with chicken broth and gouda cheese. Now that I'm vegan, I use vegetable broth and no cheese. You could add vegan cheese if you like.
It's very versatile. You could add chicken or tuna to this if you need your meat. —MissMuffin
- 64 ounces chicken or vegetable broth
- 24-32 ounces cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon green pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 pound gouda cheese, optional
- Cook 2 12 oz. - 1 lb.bags of cauliflower in the microwave according to the instructions on the bag. Place in large casserole dish.
- Add the onion to the cauliflower dish.
- Add the broth. You can add water to this if you would like it soupier.
- Add the sauce and pepper.
- If you want your soup cheesy, add the cheese that you have cut into small cubes.
- Give the mixture a quick stir, and place in the microwave.
- Heat on high for 6 minutes or until it is the temperature you like. (If you added the cheese, it should be as soon as this is melted.)
- Ladle into soup bowls.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast