The vanilla aroma adds a lot to this recipe.
The vanilla aroma adds a lot to this recipe.—MarieGlobetrotter
cups wholewheat flour
tablespoons Greek yogurt
diced pecorino or grana
handful walnuts, chopped
pinch vanille powder or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven on 350F
- Cut the buttercup in dices and place on a baking tray. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper and cook in the oven until tender.
- In the meantime, whisk together eggs, milk and greek yogurt
- Cut the cheese into dices
- Once the buttercup is cooked, remove the skin and puree with a fork or an electric mixer. Add the milk-yogurt mixture and combine well. Now add the flour, vanilla, chopped walnuts, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Finish by adding the cheese.
- Pour the mixture in a cake pan and bake for about 30 min. Let cool before removong from the pan.