If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The vanilla aroma adds a lot to this recipe. —MarieGlobetrotter
cups wholewheat flour
tablespoons Greek yogurt
diced pecorino or grana
handful walnuts, chopped
pinch vanille powder or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven on 350F
- Cut the buttercup in dices and place on a baking tray. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper and cook in the oven until tender.
- In the meantime, whisk together eggs, milk and greek yogurt
- Cut the cheese into dices
- Once the buttercup is cooked, remove the skin and puree with a fork or an electric mixer. Add the milk-yogurt mixture and combine well. Now add the flour, vanilla, chopped walnuts, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Finish by adding the cheese.
- Pour the mixture in a cake pan and bake for about 30 min. Let cool before removong from the pan.