If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am often inspired by nature when it comes to inventing a new recipe. Today I was out walking along the river and I spotted some young wild garlic leaves. I was pushed for time tonight so I made a quick soup with some of the garlic leaves, celeriac, and creamed cashew nuts. —kirsty wright
- 1 cup cubed celeriac
- 1 cup cashew nuts soaked
- 1 cup wild garlic leaves
- 1 teaspoon vegetable bouillion
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups filtered water
- black pepper
- pinch of salt
- 3 lemon basil leaves (or regular basil for decoration)
- 1 cup coriander
- 1 cup coconut oil
- In a vitamix, blend up the cashew nuts with a cup of water and make a cream, add 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice. Set aside. Then blend the celeriac, the garlic and the other cup of water. Add the cashew cream and remaining ingredients and blend in the vitamix first on low and then work it to high and leave the soup spinning for 4 minutes to warm through, serve with the coconut herb oil and decorate with the lemon basil leaves.
- blend the coriander with the coconut oil and use to drizzle onto the soup.