If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I prefer using greek yogurt for this recipe because it makes it creamier —MarieGlobetrotter
liter vegetable broth
cloves of garlic
tablespoons Greek yoghurt or plain yogurt
tablespoon thyme leaves
tablespoons Pomegranate seeds
Salt and pepper
- Wash and peel the eggplants. Cut into dices.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and cook the garlic cloves and aubergines until golden, about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the water in a large pan and add vegetable broth.
- Put the eggplants in another sauce pan and cover with enough broth (you don’t necessarily have to use everything. You can add more later if needed).
- Add thyme leaves and season with salt and pepper, Cover and cook for five minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the figs in dices or slices.
- Add the yoghurt and mix the soup with an electric mixer.
- Serve and decorate with figs, pomegranate seeds and a drizzle of honey.