If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 large pear
- 1/2 eggplant, cut into four slices
- 20 g pine nuts
- 2 clove of garlic
- olive oil
- 4 large slices of Ciabatta
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 50 g ricotta, soft or firm
- Heat a frying pan on high heat, heat 1 tbsp oil and add the sliced eggplants. Fry for 5-8 minutes until soft and golden. Season to taste. Add the sugar and reduce heat to medium. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Combine pine nuts with garlic and olive oil. Make a paste using an electric mixer. Season well. Spread paste on slices of ciabatta. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the pear. Cut into clices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and some sugar. Heat some olive oil in a pan. Once the pan in warm enough, cook the pears for one minute on each side.
- Crumble or slice ricotta cheese
- Take the ciabatta out of the oven. Lay one slice of eggplant, pear and ricotta. Set in the oven for another 2 minutes until cheese starts melting. Serve warm and enjoy!