If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As you are beginning to dust of your grill this spring nothing could be easier than grilling fennel. Impress your guests while serving this for your vegetarian friends or placing it along side a mid rare ribeye! Certainly not an original recipe but one I have seen simply done by many others! —Tim Vidra
Whole fennel bulbs with frods
splashes Olive oil
Salt and fresh pepper to taste.
- Prepare your charcoal or gas grill to medium high heat.
- Rinse fennel in cold water and split each bulb lengthwise down the middle revealing two long halves frods still intact.
- Splash with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add directly to a hot grill and turn frequently lightly charring the outside of the bulb.
- Serve immediately!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fennel