If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great appetizer —MarieGlobetrotter
- 250g polenta
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small zucchini
- 50g Monterey jack, grated
- Wash the zucchini, trim the ends and grate.
- In a frying pan, melt some butter and cook the zucchini for 10 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Bring the water to a boil add the polenta and salt and reduce the heat. Stir occasionally. Once the polenta has thickened, add the grated zucchini, Monterey jack and stir well to combine.
- Remove from heat and spread out the polenta on a baking tray covered with parchment paper (at least1/2 thick). Chill in the refrigerator for at last an hour. When it is compact enough, cut out biscuits with a cookie cutter.
- Before serving, heat some olive oil in a skillet and fry the polenta on both sides.