Author Notes: This is a great appetizer —MarieGlobetrotter
Monterey jack, grated
In This Recipe
- Wash the zucchini, trim the ends and grate.
- In a frying pan, melt some butter and cook the zucchini for 10 minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Bring the water to a boil add the polenta and salt and reduce the heat. Stir occasionally. Once the polenta has thickened, add the grated zucchini, Monterey jack and stir well to combine.
- Remove from heat and spread out the polenta on a baking tray covered with parchment paper (at least1/2 thick). Chill in the refrigerator for at last an hour. When it is compact enough, cut out biscuits with a cookie cutter.
- Before serving, heat some olive oil in a skillet and fry the polenta on both sides.