If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1-2 large and firm tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons crispy breadcrumbs
- Chopped basil
- Salt and pepper
- 100g Haloumi
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 handful arugula
- 4 buns
- Preheat your grill
- Combine breadcrumbs, basil, salt and pepper in a bowl then put on a plate Whisk eggs in another bowl
- For the sauce, stir together cottage cheese, parsley, some salt and pepper.
- Cut the avocado into slices
- Cut Haloumi into 4 slices and brush with some olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place the Halloumi on the grill and grill until charred on both sides
- Wash the tomato and cut into round slices. Dip into flour, then eggs and finally into the breadcrumbs. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the tomato for about five minutes until breadcrumbs turn golden and crispy. Make sure the tomato slices remain firm.
- Assemble your burgers: Arugula leaves, Haloumi, tomato, avocado, and cottage cheese sauce. Enjoy!